Pulsed X-ray Field Measurement

Greetings,

I'm looking to purchase for a tool to do real-time measurements of

pulsed x-ray fields. Currently I'm using a Victoreen Minometer II and it

works just fine, but its ageing and I need to supplement it. I'm looking

at 45 - 700 kVp, 2-10 mA, flash x-ray single pulse fields up to

continuous (non-pulsed)  fields to 1 second in duration. I'm doing

perimeter barrier dose measurements, not high dose rate primary beams or

beam diagnostics. I need to measure up to 200 mR. Do any of you have a

suggestion as to what I can use?

Thanks!

Donald P. Mercado

Radiation Safety Officer