Re: AW: PCM-2 turning off detectors by itself yet showing "green"light (operational)

Franz -

The possible causes we've come up with are a power surge/power

failure/"dirty" power, hard drive error, or just a general computer

"glitch".  The units are in an air conditioned enclosure, but it is not

completely sealed as the entrance and exit have clear plastic refrigerator

strips hanging in front of them.

Thanks -

Paul J. Mink, SAIC

Lead Radiological Engineer

BNFL-ETTP RADCON K-1550-T trailer

Office (865) 576-2123

Fax     (865) 241-0452

Alpha pager 1-800-622-6576  (http://www.arch.com/message/)

Smile...it makes people wonder what you're up to.

"Franz Schoenhofer" <franz.schoenhofer@chello.at>

06/15/2004 02:14 PM