From: owner-radsafe@list.Vanderbilt.Edu

[mailto:owner-radsafe@list.Vanderbilt.Edu]On Behalf Of Sewell, Linda

Sent: Tuesday, June 22, 2004 12:32 PM

To: radsafe@list.Vanderbilt.Edu

Subject: Looking for 83-EHD-87

Greetings All,

I am looking for a document and am not having much luck with an internet search.  It is put out by the Minister of National Health and Welfare of Canada and the title is "Bioassay Guideline 2, Guidelines for Tritium Bioassay", Report 83-EHD-87, 1987.  Is this document available?  If so, could someone send me the document or point me in the correct direction to obtain the document.

Thanks All,

Linda

http://www.vanderbilt.edu/radsafe/