cancer risk from radiation

    I am looking for the cancer mortality risk from whole body low

level, low dose rate radiation according to linear-no threshold theory,

with documentation that can be cited. It is my impression that the

normally accepted risk is 0.05 per Sievert, but I don't know a citation

for it. BEIR-V gives about 0.08 per Sievert for acute exposure, but

gives no reduction for low dose rate. I searched through UNSCEAR 2000

and could not find a number. Can someone help me on this?