Re: CNN article

Thanks William, found it. That's what I was looking for. I've only looked at the

abstract, but I'll bring up the whole paper. Looks like most of the world

classifies long-distance airline crews as occupational radiation workers, but

the U.S. just won't do it. At a potential for 5 mSv per year depending on

altitude and latitude (and flight time of course), I would think so.

-Russ