Re: In-flight radiation doses

Russ,

You may what to tell your friend to visit the Health

Physics Society's "Ask the Experts" Web site at

http://hps.org/publicinformation/ate/

http://www.nrpb.org/publications/bulletin/no4/editorial.htm

> > > It as my understanding that doses to aircrew

> could

> > > not be accurately

> > > estimated using simple passive detectors such as

> > > TLDs.   Instead special monitoring

> > > equipment has been developed by the NRPB which

> is

=== message truncated ===

=====

"To be persuasive, we must be believable,

To be believable, we must be credible,

To be credible, we must be truthful."

Edward R. Murrow

-- John