Visual Monte Carlo program

Dear RADSAFE

I would like to ask you if any of you have available the Visual MC program with the whole database of radionuclides

(not only Caesium and americium).

This program was developed at IRD (Brasil) by Dr. John Hunt, and I would like to evaluate it.

If it is too large it could be sent using the GSplit 1.8 program.

A researcher from IRD told me about this project and I would appreciate any information about it.

Thanks in advanced for you comments.

Sincerely,

C.Correa

----

Lic. Carlos A. Correa

correac@cnea.gov.ar

privileged material; it is for the intended addressee(s) only.

If you are not a named addressee, you must not use, retain

or disclose such information.