  From: fanman

  To: radsafe@list.vanderbilt.edu

  Sent: Friday, July 23, 2004 1:07 AM

  Subject: RCL tube info needed

  Does anyone have any info on Radiation Control Labs counter tubes numbers 10108/7618 and/or 10317/6993?  I would like to know what type of detector tube they are, and the operating voltage.  I have already performed a fairly thorough Google search.  Please reply directly as I am subscribed to the digest and this may be time-critical.

  Thanks,

  Clay