Re: MEDHP-SEC: Question about radiation exposure and emp

Dear Sandy, John Jacobus and colleagues,

I can give you my experience in these cases at the time that I was responsible in Brazil during 18 years to license and to enforce users of radioactive sources.

Workers were allowed to come to my office and some did it anonymously. As Brazil is a large country some abnormal activities were informed by phone and we protected the worker identity.  In some cases I was invited to clarify situations in the Labor Ministry, where in Brazil, workers go to protect their rights.

I still have used many examples to illustrate lecture and to promote Safety Culture and, at that time, to make users understand my position against firing workers by mistake of  licensee.

Jose

joseroze@netvision.net.il

Israel