Re: Re: MEDHP-SEC: Question about radiation exposure and emp

Management, in lieu of firing or otherwise releasing someone from a company sometimes uses this tactic. It may merely be a ploy, to release someone and help prevent a possible comeback on grounds of  illegal termination with the possibility of legal action following up.