Re: Forward: Interesting article on nukes

John,

    I reviewed the article you cite in hope of obtaining some useful

information on the subject. However, the following absurd statement makes me

wonder about the veracity of the rest of the article.

"Once the nuclear exchange started, we were given to understand, we'd all be

dead in about an hour."

    A nuclear war would be a terrible event, but why is it necessary to

invent and embellish "facts" to make the case?

This the same method used to discredit nuclear power production.