Re: Forward: Interesting article on nukes

I would say that most of the information is true,

however, I cannot vouch for the hyperbole.  I would

suggest you contact the original author.

I guess the author's favorite book was "On the Beach."

 I certainly do not subsribe to the statements you

pointed out, but it is there for all to read.

http://encarta.msn.com/column_nukes/Where_Are_the_World's_Nuclear_Weapons.ht

http://messenger.yahoo.com