Fwd: [CDV700CLUB] Near-fatal accident at reactorFwd: [CDV700CLUB] Near-fatal accident at reactor

I saw this on what most of you might call a RAD BUFF club, these guys

basically like to restore the old CD style RAD monitors and the like. They are  TRUE

LAY PEOPLE so I'm not being overly critical of the SUB LINE on that list  but

I will say that it caught my eye BIG TIME until I read the article and of

course this is nothing more than an industrial accident that happened to happen

at a nuclear plant.

Louis N.  Molino, Sr., CET

FF/NREMT-B/FSI/EMSI

LNMolino@aol.com

979-690-3607  (Home Office)

"A Texan with a Jersey Attitude"

The comments  contained in this E-mail are the opinions of the author and the

author alone. I  in no way ever intend to speak for any person or

organization that I am in any  way whatsoever involved or associated with unless I

specifically state that I am  doing so. Further this E-mail is intended only for its

stated recipient and may  contain private and or confidential materials

retransmission is strictly  prohibited unless placed in the public domain by the

original  author.