Looking for neutron source 10^6 n/s (Pu-Be, Am-Be, Ca-252)

Hello,

Our company is looking for a neutron source around 10^5/10^6 n/sec

for neutron detector testing purposes.  The source can be either

Pu-Be, Am-Be, Ca-252 or other isotopic type. We expect to have a

radiation license with the state of California in the next couple of

weeks.  We're trying to evaluate the availability of neutron sources

in order to include them in the license application.  We have checked

on the commercially available ones but thought that perhaps other

companies might be interested in disposing of their unwanted sources.

Any relevant information is greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Felipe Gaitan

--

D. Felipe Gaitan, Ph.D.