Article: Is undocumented uranium coming out of the Congo?

>From another list server. I would assume that

diamonds, gold, etc. are easier to smuggle.

-----Original Message-----

From: mailadmin@magportal.com

[mailto:mailadmin@magportal.com]

Sent: Thursday, August 05, 2004 2:44 AM

. . .

---International---

Is undocumented uranium coming out of the Congo?

Geotimes

says that the U.N. is concerned about the possibility.

  http://MagPortal.com/cgi-bin/rdir.cgi?w=172931

  similar:

http://MagPortal.com/cgi-bin/sim.cgi?w=172931

. . .

Copyright (c) 2004 Hot Neuron LLC.

=====

"We Americans have no commission from God to police the world"

Benjamin Harrison

-- John

John Jacobus, MS

Certified Health Physicist