No Subject

I was wondering if anyone has a POC for film badges in Croatia. I know

there is a company in Dubrovnik that does them, (I was involved in a RDD

exercise in Rumania with them last year) but can't find my POC information.

Can Someone point me in the right direction? Sandy, you were in Dubrovnik

in '01 did you meet them?