RE: Radioactive Material Rules in Jamaica

Jim:

I recommend contacting the Consulate in New York or the Embassy of

Jamaica in Washington, DC.  Here is the link for finding out how to

contact them:

http://travel.state.gov/visa/americans1.html#j

I have found this link to be very useful whenever I travel out of the

country.  The person traveling may also want to check with the Customs

Department about registering the device prior to leaving the US so that

Customs will not give him/her such a hard time trying to get back in.

The link is:

http://www.customs.ustreas.gov/

Tena Graben

Radiological Engineer

Science Applications International Corporation (SAIC)

Tena.a.graben@saic.com