RE: medical waste

John,

Add I-123 to the list, as it can be contaminated by up to 10% I-124, which

used to cause me problems with people getting through portal monitors, even

though all of the activity was supposed to have been eliminated.  The techs

at the local imaging center were either unaware of or unwilling to admit to

the presence of the contaminant and all but blamed it on an accidental

occupational exposure.

George J. Vargo, Ph.D., CHP

Senior Scientist

MJW Corporation