Operating Manuals for some Antiquated Rad Equipment

PLEASE POST THE FOLLOWING ON RADSAFE LIST.  Thanks.

Hi all,

I have the following instrument manuals that I will send the first responder

with a valid need for them (i.e., you're still using this equipment).

            Nuclear Chicago Sample Automatic Planchet Changer, Models 1042 &

1150

            Service Manual for Nuclear Chicago Single and Dual Channel

Ratemeters, Models 8731 and 8732

            Instruction Manual for Nuclear Chicago Decade Scaler, Model 8703

Series

            Instruction Manual for Nuclear Chicago Low Background Planchet

Sample Changer,

Model 1152 & 1153 (Spectroshield)

Tad M. Blanchard - Parallax, Inc.

Radiation Protection Program Team Leader

NASA-Goddard Space Flight Center/Code 250.9

Greenbelt, MD 20771-0001

Tad.M.Blanchard.1@gsfc.nasa.gov