RE: " Nuclear reactor not necessary for medicine: doctors "

In spite of reassurances to the contrary, I found that some of the shipments

of RAM from overseas sources had radiological contaminants in them. Some

were significant enough to have the anticipated dose recalculated by the

physicians prior to administration by the diagnostic/therapeutic radiology

dept. at a major university & associated hospital. I did not find the same

contaminants from "home grown" sources.

S. R. Smith

  _____