Wanted - Radiation Safety Officer

Chase Environmental Group, Inc. is accepting resumes for the position of Radiation Safety Officer.  The RSO will be responsible for license oversite of our remediation and waste transport operations.  The RSO will also support our Business Development and Operations Groups in the preparation of proposals, work plans and reports.

The RSO position is a permanent postion that will require residence in the Louisville, Kentucky area.  Candidates should be prepared to demonstrate their qualifications to control a radioactive materials license and the associated programs.  Transportation and remediation experience is a plus.

Fax resumes to the attention of Karen Crawford at 502-267-7299, or email kec@chaseenv.com.

www.chaseenv.com