Re: Micro nuke nonesense, isn't the internet amazing?

I didn't know we were sending a "message" to Australia or Great Britain. Or

Bali for that matter. We seem to have plenty of politcal dissenters right

here in the US. Where you are free to disagree without being "disappeared".

There are so many technical screw-ups and complete bull in this writeup that

its almost laughable. But I don't laugh when I think about how many people

will actually believe this obviously political hate-talk. This kind of stuff

only makes an impact on the ignorant or gullible. Just thought I'd share

this with the community.

-Russ