Using TLDs for environmental qualification of equipment

I have been asked by a Canadian colleague for any names of nuclear

facilities (any type around the world, including CANDU if any) that

have used TLD's for environmental qualification and preferably

references if the work was published. If you can provide any

information, please contact Djamel Cherouati directly at the

following E-Mail address: cherouati.djamel-eddine@hydro.qc.ca

Please do not provide me with the information since I will be out of

the country September 12 - 21, and may not have access during the

entire trip.

Thanks for you assistance.

-------------------------------------

Sandy Perle

Senior Vice President, Technical Operations

Global Dosimetry Solutions, Inc.

2652 McGaw Avenue

Irvine, CA 92614

Tel: (949) 296-2306 / (888) 437-1714  Extension 2306

Fax:(949) 296-1902

E-Mail: sperle@dosimetry.com

E-Mail: sandyfl@earthlink.net

Global Dosimetry Website: http://www.dosimetry.com/