RE: Hormetic Effects of Radiation should not be limited to cancer

I am sure that you could demonstrate a cellular

response to any stressor, e.g., irradiation, heat,

nutritional, or chemical.  I do not believe that

radiation is unique.  It's study is better financed.

Of course, everyone on this list server will be better

informed about radiation effects, since this is its

focus.

=====

http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail