Re: Dr Eric Voice

Sorry if someone already posted this; I get the digest...

http://www.llrc.org/rat/subrat/rat3211.htm

And there is no point in flaming me.  I don't endorse the link, but there is

some intersesting information that is probably correct there.  Plus, I know

how to snip replies, not post in HTML, and even use a semi-colon.  Even if I

do start some sentences with "And".  So there.

Regards,

Jim

--

Hold the door for the stranger behind you. When the driver in the adjacent

lane signals to get over, slow down. Smile and say "hi" to the folks you

pass on the sidewalk. Give blood. Volunteer.