Re: Medical radiation workers see reduction in cancer risk

I found it humerous that the pre-1950 elevated SMR is automatically assumed to be a

radiation effect, while the post 1950 SMR<1 must be something else.

Also, if the post 1950 SMR<1 is valid, then what justification is there for any dose limit

less than 5 cSv/yr, or ALARA?  If it ain't broke, then why are we trying to fix it?

Gary Isenhower