AW: Nuclear Industry Espouses Junk Science?

Franz Schoenhofer

PhD, MR iR

Habicherg. 31/7

A-1160 Vienna

AUSTRIA

phone -43-0699-1168-1319

Bob,

You would not have needed to major in English or education. The easiest

way to become an expert on everything, not only on nuclear physics etc.

would be to win a nobel prize. There are several ones in all kind of

fields - including physics! - who can or could tell you everything about

the dangers of nuclear power. In many European countries the biologists,

zoologists, economists, social scientists and similar -ists are the

perfect experts on all kind of environmental questions, including

nuclear questions of course. In our Austrian parliament we have green

members, who studied one or two years of such sciences, so they are

perfect experts on the environment; one studied one and a half years of

chemistry, so she was hailed for being destined for solving

environmental problems as an ultimate expert. But this is not restricted

to the greens. Since all political parties try to be greener than the

greens we have such ones well represented in all of them.

Is your education close to "nuclear"? Then of course you are not

entitled to speak out about nuclear matters, because "you are one-track

minded and self-serving"!

Anybody who did not recognize my sarcasm?

Best regards,

Franz

and

> Doug Rokke describe "Everything you never knew and wanted to know

about

> what the US has been doing relative to Nuclear Weapons, Nuclear Power,

> Nuclear Safety, Nuclear Wastes, Unregulated Nuclear Exposure, Nuclear

> Contamination of the Environment, and the lies and junk science the

> Nuclear Industry is using to persuade the uninformed." It is an

ambitious

> program.

> http://www.cpanews.org/events/2004/09/25/index.shtml

> I wish I had known when I was younger that I could have majored in

English

> or education and become an expert in nuclear physics, nuclear

engineering,