Nuclear Industry Espouses Junk Science?

You know, it might be worth $15.00 to hear a retired English professor and Doug Rokke describe "Everything you never knew and wanted to know about what the US has been doing relative to Nuclear Weapons, Nuclear Power, Nuclear Safety, Nuclear Wastes, Unregulated Nuclear Exposure, Nuclear Contamination of the Environment, and the lies and junk science the Nuclear Industry is using to persuade the uninformed." It is an ambitious program.

http://www.cpanews.org/events/2004/09/25/index.shtml

I wish I had known when I was younger that I could have majored in English or education and become an expert in nuclear physics, nuclear engineering, or radiation biology. I always do things the hard way, I guess.

Bob Cherry