Re: Article on International shipments of RAM

"As more and more airlines and ocean-going shipping firms refuse to carry

radioactive materials, it is becoming more difficult to procure

radioisotopes." is NOT news, especially to ayone who is trying to buy or

sell radioisotopes and sealed sources."

The questions is how do we do something about it? How do overcome both the

scare tactics of many and the constantly changing regulations?

Could we have a constructive string on the problem with emphasis on the

solutions that could lead to positive action?

Marvin M. Turkanis

Neutron Products, Inc.

Special Assistant to the President

 for Division III