Liquid Scintillation

Thanks for all the replies to my LSC question, both on the listserver

and off. Got quite a few responses. Seems like this was not so unusual a

question after all, but its entirely possible that H-3 and C-14 might be

enough for our purposes (lab surveys, D&D, and shipping/receiving

container swipes). As long as you can set the instrument up to count

similar isotopes in those windows with decent efficiency, then

specialized ranges might not be necessary.

PS- Be careful in ordering some of these. We have a 20 ml Cl-36 standard

in toluene that's been here for years. We tried to dispose of it, but

we're stuck with it. No brokers will even bid on it.

-Russ