Radiograph of condemned lead apron

Radsafers -

Does anyone have a radiograph of a condemned radiology lead apron they could

let me have or borrow?  Or a picture of a "dissected" apron?  I want an

attention grabber for a safety fair we are having here in two weeks -

something along the line: Does your lead apron look like this inside?  We

don't have any condemned aprons.

If you do, please contact me off-list as this is probably not of general

interest.

Thanx in advance.

Wayne Johnston

Safety Department

Elliot Hospital

One Elliot way

Manchester, NH 03103

wjohnston@elliot-hs.org

Tel. 603-663-3115

CONFIDENTIAL COMMUNICATION - PLEASE READ PRIVACY NOTICE

This communication is confidential and may be read only by its intended

recipient(s). It may contain legally privileged and protected information.

If you believe you have received this communication in error, please "Reply"

to the Sender and so indicate or call (603) 663-2800. Then, please promptly

"Delete" this communication from your computer. This communication, and any

information contained herein, may only be forwarded, printed, disclosed,

copied or disseminated by those specifically authorized to do so.

UNAUTHORIZED DISCLOSURE MAY RESULT IN LEGAL LIABILITY FOR THOSE PERSONS

RESPONSIBLE.