Re: Re: airport safeguards

> From: John Jacobus <crispy_bird@YAHOO.COM>

> Date: 2004/10/16 Sat PM 11:22:31 EDT

> To: Gerry Blackwood <gpblackwood@sbcglobal.net>,  radsafe@list.vanderbilt.edu

> Subject: Re: airport safeguards

> I would check with the local papers.  The security

> agencies always like to brag about what they are up

> to.

If you find classified security information in the local papers as indicated above, then someone is or should be in prison for a breach of national security.

You probably will find a lot of information in the local or national papers on security. None of this material would be of a classified type, confidential , secret, top secret or any other classification.