Field Manager Position for New Mexico Resident

ERG has training grants for NM residents.  Our requirements are that a person

has a  technical BS degree (or equivalent) and skilled in computer

applications.  Other desirable attributes include  experience in radiation measurements

or radiation safety, good communication  skills, ability to work with clients,

and can spend significant portions of time  on travel.  Will participate in a

 training program geared to prepare for managing our field projects.

Excellent pay and benefits.  For more information about ERG, visit  our web site at

_www.ERGOffice.com_ (http://www.ergoffice.com/) .  Send resume to

HR@ERGOffice.com.