Emergency planning in the NUKE world a contracting oppurtunity

I wanted to let you know that I have a hot lead on some emergency planning

type jobs (short term contracting type) in the nuclear power field.

Both positions require onsite radiological EP experience along with a dose

assessment background.  One in California and the other in Louisiana.

The positions will be paid at an hourly rate and will include a per diem.

Both also cover travel back to home base on a monthly basis and have some flex

in terms of working hours 8-10 per day to make for long weekends.

Any one with the requisite skills needed interested in entertaining the  idea

of a four month to 12 month contract opportunity described above please

E-mail me OFF LIST!

I will need an up to date resume and all your contact information ASAP as

the deadline for the hiring of these slots is Mid November VERY SHORT  TERM.

Thanks.

LNM

Louis N.  Molino, Sr. CET

FF/EMT-B/FSI/EMSI

College Station, Texas

LNMolino@aol.com

979-690-3607 (Home Office)

979-690-2909 (Home  Phone)

979-458-0795 (Office Phone)

979-412-0890 (Cell Phone)

"A  Texan with a Jersey Attitude"

The comments contained in this E-mail are  the opinions of the author and the

author alone. I in no way ever intend to  speak for any person or

organization

that I am in any way whatsoever  involved or associated with unless I

specifically state that I am doing so.  Further this E-mail is intended only

for its

stated recipient and may  contain private and or confidential materials

retransmission is strictly  prohibited unless placed in the public domain by

the original

author.