HP Position

The K-Basins Closure Project located in Hanford, Washington is looking for a

full time Health Physicist with an immediate start date.  The attached link

will take you to the position description and qualification requirements.

http://www.hanford.gov/hr/11003.htm <http://www.hanford.gov/hr/11003.htm>

The position closes today (I apologize for the short notice) 10/20, so

please expedite submission.  Late resumes sent to me at Darren_Boone@rl.gov

<mailto:Darren_Boone@rl.gov>  can possibly be included in the HR package for

consideration.  If you have questions you can also call me at (509)

373-1784.

Additionally, we have an opening for an Industrial Hygiene professional, as

described at http://www.hanford.gov/hr/8384.htm

<http://www.hanford.gov/hr/8384.htm>

Darren Boone

Manager, Safety, Health and Radiological Controls

K-Basins Closure Project