Decommissioning

Was the questions from this thread ever answered on congress authorizing

funding for inactive reactors?

This is a bit off topic, but I have a habit of going off topic now and then.

I would like to know what the rem/dollar ratio is for as many power plants

and/or any other operations out there which utilize the ALARA methodology.

I'm one of those annoying "ALARA People" and I need to develop a stronger

basis for my program than "that's the number we have always used". Any

information would be greatly appreciated. Please include the name of the

plant/organization along with the dollar/rem ratio.

Thanx in advance,

Floyd W. Flanigan B.S.Nuc.H.P.