Question: Proposals for a Non-LNT world?

Franz Schoenhofer

PhD, MR iR

Habicherg. 31/7

A-1160 Vienna

AUSTRIA

phone -43-0699-1168-1319

One serious question I have to those who want the LNT to be abandoned:

What is their idea of radiation legislation? Would there be any limits

now in force regarding maximum permissible doses, MPC's for

radionuclides in food, air, waste etc. abandoned? Would doctors subject

their patients to 50 CT's per day? Would consumer products become

radioactive? Would NPP's be allowed to discharge all their waste in the

environment? Or would simply all those nice figures multiplied by

hundred, thousand or one million?

I pose this question deliberately provocative, because I have never

heard or read any considerations for a legislation without LNT!

Best regards,

Franz