Re: Nuclear Waste,Science, & Politics: Regaining Virginity?

Dear Franz,

Thank you for the Cordoba citation. Personally, I know very well the place,

I have the opportunity to discuss in details the El Cabril Low-level

radioactive waste Project, by 1990, and of course on what you have commented

off topic.

Jose