-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----

Von: owner-radsafe@list.vanderbilt.edu

[mailto:owner-radsafe@list.vanderbilt.edu] Im Auftrag von Boing,

Lawrence E.

Gesendet: Freitag, 05. November 2004 18:24

An: radsafe@list.vanderbilt.edu

Any radsafers out there who worked at or have knowledge about the

Monticello Utah millsite remediation – please email me.  I need photos

if possible.  Thanks.

Larry Boing

lboing@anl.gov

Larry,

Yes I have photos, before and after remediation. First of all they are

analogue and cannot be transferred directly by the internet, secondly

they might have been declared in the meantime for “top secret”, any

distribution being a crime in the light of “homeland security”. I would

like to visit the USA in the coming years without being handcuffed (like

several persons from Austria, even being professors of universities, (I

am one level higher than them) at the entry point) and interrogated for

hours. I face the probability that this e-mail will be scanned by secret

service and that I will be declared to be a suspect undermining

US-politics. So Larry, search for US-Citizens who take the risk to be

treated the same way.

“Each country gets the government they vote for.”

Franz