	From: Rogers Brent [mailto:Brent.Rogers@environment.nsw.gov.au]

	Sent: Tuesday, November 09, 2004 6:50 PM

	To: 'John_Sukosky@DOM.COM'; radsafe@list.vanderbilt.edu

	Subject: RE: TLDs as Anti-Theft Devices?

	Interesting reading about these gadgets.  Even more interesting to me is

	what happens when I set one of these off (I'd need all my fingers and toes

	to count the times).  The store clerks have just sent me on my way, with an

	exasperated look on their face that says "Not again".  This would seem to

	suggest that somewhere in the process of activating the devices,

	deactivating the devices at the register and actually clearing the door on

	the way out results in enough false-positives that store employees usually

	can't be bothered to check things out.

	Brent Rogers

	Sydney Australia