Re: AW: Pilot Radiation Benefit/Harm

JABFP is peer reviewed, but maybe Franz S would discount it because it published my clinical article, "Sensitive Sigmoidoscopy: a Straight Sigmoid Technique."

Myron Pollycove is a scientist whose work has withstood critical peer review in many publications.

Lew Helgeson and his products are well known to many health physicists, especially for whole body counters.

It is LNT, not hormesis, which fails to pass proper, critical, scientific peer review.

Howard Long

Franz Schönhofer <franz.schoenhofer@chello.at> wrote:

st1\:*{behavior:url(#default#ieooui) }

Franz Schoenhofer

PhD, MR iR

Habicherg. 31/7

A-1160 Vienna

AUSTRIA

phone (international) -43-699-1168-1319

phone (national) 0699-1168-1319

Is the Journal of American Board of Family Practice a peer reviewed journal????

Since I do not believe it is, I think it might be at the same scientific level as “Greenpeace News” or “Antinuclear Gazette”. Therefore one can skip searching for the original article and the rebuttle.

Franz