FW: [IRPA] International Internal Dosimetry Intercomparison

FYI

- Dan Strom

The opinions expressed above, if any, are mine alone and have not been

reviewed or approved by Battelle, the Pacific Northwest National

Laboratory, or the U.S. Department of Energy.

Daniel J. Strom, Ph.D., CHP

Environmental Technology Directorate, Pacific Northwest National

Laboratory

Mail Stop K3-56, PO BOX 999, Richland, Washington 99352-0999 USA

Overnight: Battelle for the U.S. DOE, 790 6th St., Richland WA 99354

ATTN: Dan Strom K3-56

Telephone (509) 375-2626 FAX (509) 375-2019 mailto:strom@pnl.gov

Brief Resume: http://www.pnl.gov/bayesian/strom/strombio.htm

Online Publications: http://www.pnl.gov/bayesian/strom/strompub.htm