Re: [graffis-l] Chernobyl disaster caused cancer cases in Sweden

Hi Jaro:

I couldn't find that Bertell ever published anything in the Journal of

Epidemiology and

Community Health. Some recent publications by other anti-nuclear

"scientists" in publications that sound sort of similar that I could

quickly find include the following:

20.Gould JM, Sternglass EJ, Sherman JD, Brown J, McDonnell W, Mangano JJ.

Strontium-90 in deciduous teeth as a factor in early childhood cancer.

International Journal of Health Services 2000;30(3):515-39.

21. Mangano JJ, Sternglass EJ, Gould JM, Sherman JD, Brown J, McDonnell W.

Strontium-90 in newborns and childhood disease. Archives of Environmental

Health 2000;55(4):240-4.

22. Gould JM, Sternglass EJ, Mangano JJ, McDonnell W, Sherman JD, Brown J.

The strontium 90 baby teeth study and childhood cancer. European Journal

of Oncology 2000;5:119-25.

25. Mangano JJ. Improvements in local infant health after nuclear power

reactor closing. Environmental Epidemiology and Toxicology 2000;2:32-36.

Stu

Stewart Farber

Consulting Scientist

[203] 367-0791