Re: Chernobyl disaster caused cancer cases in Sweden

>Can anyone suggest any possible advantage this Swedish study might have

>over mine?

This study has the advantage of being politically correct in certain

"anti-everythings" headquarters - especially anti-industrial, anti-nuclear

etc.

The third author started out with cancer alarms long ago and must hold the

Swedish record in this regard - if this is wrong I would like to know who

the other candidate would be.

My personal comment only - apporved by no one,

Bjorn Cedervall    bcradsafers@hotmail.com

PS. Don't worry - "Before it's too late" is in my bookshelf only six feet

away - your description on pp. 22-23 is basically how an extremely biased

Swedish TV program about the mobile phone controversy was made two years ago

(your brain was supposed to look like a Swiss cheese after the use of mobile

phones - at least that is how non-scientists interpreted the message). One

of the main actors in that program is coincidently also involved in this

last Chernobyl study.