NATURE: Special Issue on Nuclear Proliferation

See

http://www.nature.com/news/specials/nuclear/index.html

"The technology to make nuclear weapons has become

easier to get and easier to hide, scientists have been

caught trading in nuclear secrets, and many say the

treaties written to stop the spread of warheads around

the globe are now out of date.

"News@nature.com tells the story of how we ended up at

this nuclear 'tipping point', where our actions in the

next few years will determine whether we sink into a

second wave of nuclear proliferation. Our reporters

dig into the politics behind nuclear ambitions in the

Middle East and visit stockpiles of fissile material

in Russia now under lock and key. And we canvass the

arms-control community to find out how bad the current

situation is; and how nuclear materials can be kept in check."

=====

"That government is the strongest of which every man feels himself a part."

Thomas Jefferson

-- John

John Jacobus, MS

Certified Health Physicist