AW: NATURE: Special Issue on Nuclear Proliferation

John,

I am sorry, but I (as most likely most of the RADSAFE community) have no

access to the site you mentioned, because I am not subscribed and I do

not intend to pay for access. Your short excerpt makes me sceptic - it

is too easy to guess, who "we" is. I do not like one-sided articles.

Franz

Franz Schoenhofer

PhD, MR iR

Habicherg. 31/7