Re: AW: NATURE: Special Issue on Nuclear Proliferation

The Journal may be available through university or

similar type of library.  You can also register for a

free account at

http://www.nature.com/registration/register.taf?site_source=news

I seldom pay for things I can get for free.

--- Franz Schönhofer <franz.schoenhofer@CHELLO.AT>

http://www.nature.com/news/specials/nuclear/index.html

> > "The technology to make nuclear weapons has become

> > easier to get and easier to hide, scientists have

> been

> > caught trading in nuclear secrets, and many say

> the

> > treaties written to stop the spread of warheads

> around

> > the globe are now out of date.

> > "News@nature.com tells the story of how we ended

> up at

> > this nuclear 'tipping point', where our actions in

> the

> > next few years will determine whether we sink into

> > second wave of nuclear proliferation. Our

> reporters

> > dig into the politics behind nuclear ambitions in

> the

> > Middle East and visit stockpiles of fissile

> material

> > in Russia now under lock and key. And we canvass

> the

> > arms-control community to find out how bad the

> current

> > situation is; and how nuclear materials can be

> kept in check."

> > =====

> Majordomo@list.vanderbilt.edu  Put the

> text "unsubscribe radsafe" (no quote marks) in the

> body of the e-mail,

> with no subject line. You can view the Radsafe

> archives at

> http://www.vanderbilt.edu/radsafe/

=====

"That government is the strongest of which every man feels himself a part."

Thomas Jefferson

-- John

John Jacobus, MS

Certified Health Physicist