Re: Study Links Smog Increases to Urban U.S. Deaths

Because I can think of more possible confounding factors than

they could have had the time or money to consider. The same would

likely be true for all such studies up to and including the

relationship between smoking and cancer.

    However. I suspect

that the study in question began with a conclusion and then

selected analyses supporting that conclusion or any other

conclusion that might have been conducive to further funding..