Re: Salem

Hi Jaro,

Darned if I know, but I did get the call. My wife answered the phone, so I

have a witness.

I think its probably a case of a large beauracracy not knowing what other

parts were doing.

I'm sure PS was in touch with the CG; they'd be stupid not to be. But this

Coast Guardsman

who called me said he was calling all the owners of intake structures on

the Delaware, as a matter of policy, to inform them of the oil spill.

Norm

On Wed, 1 Dec 2004 10:00:44 -0500, Franta, Jaroslav <frantaj@AECL.CA>

--

Coalition for Peace and Justice

UNPLUG Salem Campaign; 321 Barr Ave, Linwood

NJ 08221; 609-601-8583; cell 609-742-0982

ncohen12@comcast.net; www.unplugsalem.org