warming

I am glad that the discussion of global warming is so widespread, as it will

lead to consideration of nuclear energy as a safe alternative.

However, the evidence is much against the carbon dioxide fertilizer as

culprit. Dr. Long, thanks for the link you posted previously

http://www.oism.org/pproject

For an interesting article, especially about the politics, see

http://www.raleightavern.org/globalwarming.htm

Also, I understand there is global warming on Mars

http://www.space.com/scienceastronomy/mars_ice-age_031208.html and on other

planets, though I don't have links to info on these. SUVs can't be blamed

there.

Jay Caplan